Let’s chat about GUT HEALTH. Our gut is also known as our 2nd brain. Inflammation, skin issues, pain, depression, mood can stem from our gut. It is thought that 70-90% of the immune system is actually based in the gut.
The immune system of the human body is made up of entire organs, lymphatic system, individual cells and proteins. The lymphatic system is a network of tissues and organs that help rid the body of toxins, waste and other unwanted materials. The inner and outer surfaces of the body are the first barriers against pathogens (germs). These surfaces include the skin and all mucous membranes. A big reason for hand washing!
Our bodies are home to over 100 trillion microorganisms, and they have the highest density and diversity within the gastrointestinal tract, making up our gut microbiome. The gut microbiome is vital for survival and has been linked to digestion, brain and heart health, weight control, and reduced blood sugar.
dōTERRA for Digestive Support
- supports gastrointestinal comfort
- helps alleviate occasional stomach upset
- provides digestive relief to the lower intestine
- calm things in about 20-30 minutes.
- aids in the digestion of foods
- soothes occasional stomach upset
- helps reduce bloating, gas and occasional indigestion
- supports healthy digestion and metabolism of enzyme-deficient, processed food
- stimulates your immune system, stimulates a healthy inflammatory response, and supports liver health
- supports conversion of food nutrients to cellular energy
- proprietary blend of 10 active whole-food enzymes
- Each ingredient has benefits including the doTERRA tummy tamer blend of Peppermint, Ginger, and Caraway Seed.
PB Assist Probiotic
- The time-release, double-capsule delivery system is designed to help protect the sensitive probiotic cultures from stomach acid
- pre-biotic fiber and six strains of probiotic microorganisms
- delivers 6 billion CFUs of active probiotic cultures and soluble pre-biotic FOS (fructooligosaccharides) that encourage friendly bacterial growth
- Helps support optimal metabolism and absorption of food